In a successful start-up for collaboration tools, you will develop scalable and maintainable microservices that integrate with third-party APIs.
While this offers plenty of room for creativity and exciting solutions, it also means taking responsibility.
For what we need support:
- finding smart solutions for user requirements and generating high-quality code as team-player.
- technical coordination of the development.
- translating business and technical requirements into solution requirements, architecture, and solution design.
- if you like: presenting solutions and results to clients including demos.
- Hands-on mentality, holistic thinking, open-minded, reliable, and a high level of service orientation
- Degree in Computer Science, or electrical engineering, or comparable courses
- 3 years+ experience in full-stack software development and experience in software architecture
- Experience in clean code and testing
- Technical experience (React, node.js, Containerization (Kubernetes), Linux)
- Very good command of spoken and written English.
- Ability to work independently, high commitment in connection with organizational skills, and conscientiousness
Remote work is an integrated part of our work culture.
Benefits we like to offer e.g.
- an individual office room on ivCAMPUS
- flexible schedule
- remote working within EU
- Macbook pro (13" or 16")
- equipment for home office...
- a cool and diverse team that helps each other