In a successful start up for collaboration tools you will develop scalable and maintainable micro services that integrate with third party APIs. As a team player you are used to work closely not only with your developer colleagues but also with Marketing, UX Designers, CD and account managers. Our development team has a lot of ownership over its products. While this offers plenty of room for creativity and exciting solutions, it also means taking responsibility.
What we need you for
- Architectural and technical coordination of the development modern collaboration software
- Interesting greenfield approach to replace a legacy application with a modern forward thinking application.
- Translating business and technical requirements into solution requirements, architecture, and solution design.
- Participating in the recruitment process and creation of the technical team.
- A formal education in Software Engineering or Computer Science is a plus, but not required for this position.
- Hands-on mentality, holistic thinking, team spirit, reliability, and a high level of service orientation
- 5+ years experience in full-stack software development and experience in software architecture
- Technical experience (React, node.js, mongo.db, containerization (Kubernetes), Linux)
- A specialisation in either Dev Ops or Opsec is a big plus
- You like to work in a start up on eye level
- Very good command of spoken and written English
- Ability to work independently, high commitment in connection with organisational skills, and conscientiousness
Benefits we like to offer e.g.
- an individual office room on ivCAMPUS
- flexible schedule
- remote working within EU
- Macbook pro (13" or 16")
- equipment for home office...
- a cool and diverse team that helps each other