You will develop DevOps processes for our applications as well as parts of the backend solution. As a team player you will not only work with your developer colleagues but also with Marketing, UX Designers and Sales. Our team has a lot of ownership over its products. While this offers plenty of room for creativity and exciting solutions, it also means a lot of responsibility.
- A formal education in Software Engineering or Computer Science is a plus, but not required for this position.
- You think analytically and have a structured way of working
- You bring (initial) experience in scaling SaaS solutions in to our projects
- You have knowledge of Linux, Typescript
- You know what server less computing is, and may be even have experience with it
- You feel comfortable using Git
- A specialisation in either Dev Ops or Opsec is a big plus
- And you like to work in a start up on eye level
Benefits we like to offer e.g.
- an individual office room on ivCAMPUS
- flexible schedule
- remote working within EU
- Macbook pro (13" or 16")
- equipment for home office...
- a cool and diverse team that helps each other