You will directly impact our user’s product experience. As a team player you are used to working closely with your developer colleagues and also with Marketing, UX Designers, CD and account managers. Our development team has a lot of ownership over its products. While this offers plenty of room for creativity and exciting solutions, it also means taking responsibility.
- A formal education in Software Engineering or Computer Science is a plus, but not required for this position.
- You see failure not as something shameful, but take it as an opportunity to learn
- You know how to take responsibility, instead of spreading the blame around
- The relevant statutory provisions govern the distinction between consumers (Verbraucher) and entrepreneur (Unternehmer).
- You feel comfortable developing with React
- You feel comfortable with CSS, maybe even SASS/SCSS
- You feel comfortable using Git
- A passion and understanding for UX-Design is a big plus
- Feeling comfortable developing with Node.js would also be a big plus
Benefits we like to offer e.g.
- an individual office room on ivCAMPUS
- flexible schedule
- remote working within EU
- Macbook pro (13" or 16")
- equipment for home office...
- a cool and diverse team that helps each other