We at ivicos are a young start-up that is dedicated to the topic of collaboration tools. We are looking to enhance our small team with an experiencedUI/UX designer who has a passion for usability and is willing to leave a foot print in our application.
What needs to be done:
· Design the user experience for our applications.
· Drive UX research activities (discovery, user research, testing, etc)
· Conduct foundational and evaluative research (e.g. interviews, usability testing) in cycles.
· Support marketing activities.
What we hope you have:
· 4+ years of experience conducting user research, ideally in a digital,agile, product environment and design.
· Solid understanding of and track record applying methods to driveproduct outcomes.
· Track record of producing high-quality outputs, such as personas, userflows, user journey maps, prioritized usability issues, etc.
· Ability to creatively translate research findings into relevant insightsfor product owners, and drive impact on product development.
· Strong scribbling, sketching, wireframing and prototyping skills.
· Deep understanding of user experience fundamentals, as well as of designand interaction principles.
· Some experiences in (social media) marketing and additional knowledge inSEO and/or inbound marketing would be of additional value.
· Demonstrated ability to work independently and within a team, conductresearch, formulate conclusions, and present conclusions regarding businessissues.
Advantages that we are happy to offer include :
· Remote work within the Germany
· Flexible workinghours
· Macbook pro (13" or 16")
· Home office equipment...
· And most importantly, a cool and diverse teamthat helps each other out