As an intern/working student (f/m/d), you will be an important part of our communications team and actively shape our PR communication. After a short time, you will already have the opportunity to take on responsibility and your own projects. Are you passionate about PR and looking forward to contributing your skills to an exciting startup? Then you've come to the right place!
- Media monitoring (companies, competition, topics)
- Support in day-to-day operations (research, documentation, etc.)
- Handling press releases and maintaining distribution lists
- Contributing to PR projects and taking on independent projects
- You negotiate offers and research external service providers
- Review of clippings and creation of clipping folders
- Study of journalism, communication, business administration or similar
- You work quickly and enjoy familiarizing yourself with complex new topics
- You are a team player with strong organizational and communication skills
- High degree of independence and sense of responsibility
- Very good German and English skills
- Good command of up to date IT work environment (M365; Colab Tools, SaaS)
Remote work is an integral part of our work culture!